Monday, March 19, 2007

ANGER!

HelLo !
i Havent been blogging for a long time!
Even if we have holiday also no use
still need to go to school most of my hoLs~
so angry wif everyone lah!
the teacher say must go NDP
den my father say dont go
den now i so confused
dunno whether to go or not
my mom is treating me like a robot
asking me to go to work and help her
with this help her wif that
then when they angry they nag
[:(]
Life is like so unfair lor
my mom keep saying dat she ask me to
go to work not because she want to make my
life miserable but because she need help...
even if i go to work also no use
it is not as if i want to work there in the future or wad
and somemore isnt the admin suppose to take care of
these kind of things?
so mad lor!
[AaaaaaaaaaaaaHhhhhhhhhhh]
sorry !
cos like for the past few posts i have been like very
angry or something lke that ...
SORRY!
Aniways ...
i just want to be like others and enjoy life ...
i want to be happy like them ....
[haix...]

Loves~!

No comments: